**We accept all below options for payment at time of service**
Preventative & General Health Care
- An in depth evaluation of your horse's injury.
- Offering routine castrations, minor soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries.
- A thorough pre-purchase exam performed with a written report discussing all findings. Additional diagnostics can be performed in addition to the exam.
Upper Airway Endoscopy
- Diagnostic tool to help evaluate upper respiratory tract in horses.
- Diagnoses gastric ulcers
- The portable digital imaging system provides immediate images that show more detail than traditional x-ray technology.
- The portable ultrasound allows a visualization of soft tissue structures including tendon and ligament injury and internal organs. We also use ultrasound for pregnancy diagnoses.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- PRP is a regenerative therapy that takes whole blood from a horse to produce a blood product containing a concentrated source of platelets to decrease healing time of soft tissue injuries.
In House and Mobile Lab
-fecal egg counts
-blood gas analyzer
-I-Stat emergency analyzer
- Used to help treat a horse's injuries by increasing blood flow to an injury and reduce healing time. Also helpful in reducing soreness and inflammation.